Embracing the mobile experience
After opening Kleoverse Discovery for the public, we have been busy researching how DAOs and their contributors operate and the most significant bottlenecks with existing practices. While already developing the next major version of the whole app, we have recently released small features to make a mobile version of the app as fluent as possible.
Mobile Wallet Signup
We added Wallet Connect as an alternative signup method to make signing in with mobile devices as easy as possible.Thanks to the new integration, we now support signing up with almost 60+ different crypto wallets, including likes of Rainbow.me and Argent. It's also finally possible to frictionlessly sign in with mobile wallets instead of only browser-based solutions.
Change in domains
We have moved the application under www.kleoverse.com, while it’s still accessible under app.kleoverse.com and www.kleoverse.xyz. Our “About Us” page is behind about.kleoverse.com; we will share all future news, blogs, product releases, public roadmap, and whitepapers over there. Our careers page can be found from Kleoverse Public Notion.
- Optimized mobile view for browsing DAOs, bounties, and grants
- Added welcoming links to Kleoverse Discord and Kleoverse Daily Dao Telegram Channel
- Updated DAO card to promote open positions and bug bounties better
- Updated colors of the landing page of a web app to better match with new Kleoverse brand book 🎨
- Improved access to bounties and grants by allowing content browsing before signing up
- Updated info button and nav items for mobile
- Enabled links to include multi-word labels in DAO cards
- Updated header to exclude nav section in mobile for now
- Fixed an annoying bug of turning the banner section off and on when pressing header items on the desktop
Launching the Platform
Anons rise, we have finally removed the waitlist!
Since launching Kleoverse, we’ve impatiently looked for the moment to let anyone sign up to Kleoverse Discovery and search for +100 DAOs, their step-by-step guides, and open Bounties and Grant Programs to start working as easily as possible.
Last week, we finally launched live version of the platform for anyone to use 💚
Many product upgrades were needed to deliver this. Most recent ones are listed below.
While we operated under waitlist in Private Beta, the primary sign up method to Kleoverse was the user's email address. Then, we onboarded test users from our waitlist by connecting their MetaMask wallets to the site based on the emails they had given us.
We have removed the email sign up, and now the authentication is fully based on your crypto wallet. At the moment, we accept MetaMask – however, we’re working on an integration to WalletConnect to enable various additional crypto wallets and an opportunity to sing up in mobile 🙌
The landing page of Kleoverse Discovery – consisting of bubble-like DAO logos – now supports desktop browsing better by allowing dragging DAO bubbles with the cursor. We also added a more intuitive mouse pointer to indicate better if the DAO bubble is draggable or clickable. Some cross-browser and cross-device settings were calibrated as well to allow all users to enjoy discovering different DAOs.
Unique Referral Links
Each new Kleoverse user is provided with their personal referral link. It can be located from various places within the platform – including every DAO card and one's personal profile – so that it's frictionless to invite friends to join working with the leading DAOs.
Shilling with frens pays back in web3 – stay tuned 😉
- Banner for Kleoverse Discord server to invite everyone to Kleoverse community and develop Kleoverse together with the core team
- Updated UI in DAO onboarding guides to include links better
- Added links to DAOs’ bug bounty boards and full-time positions
- More intuitive grid view by indicating mouse pointer type for click over the grid cards and avoiding ghost-clicks when trying to close full-size DAO cards
- Removed email authentication altogether – why would it be needed any longer?
- Changed DAOs social media links from social media icons to the original URL format
- DAO cards to promote DAOs with many active projects in Kleoverse over others
- Updated SEO image – it might give a hint on what UI updates are to come in the near future 👀
- psst... Eastern Eggs exist 🥚🗿